Publications and presentations about DPLA or by DPLA staff.
Videos and Webinars
Aggregation webinar (presented on 1/22/2015)
Data and Quality at DPLA (sponsored by Washington State Library, the Oregon State Library and the Orbis Cascade Alliance on 10/19/2016)
- Rights implementation Webinar (presented on 7/28/2016)
- Matienzo, Mark A. and Amy Rudersdorf. “The Digital Public Library of America Ingestion Ecosystem: Lessons Learned After One Year of Large-Scale Collaborative Metadata Aggregation.” Proceedings of the International Conference on Dublin Core and Metadata Applications 2014. Preprint: arXiv:1408.1713.
- Gregory, Lisa and Stephanie Williams. On Being a Hub: Some Details behind Providing Metadata
for the Digital Public Library of America. July/August 2014.
- "People in the News: Emily Gore." July 2014.
- Rudersdorf, Amy. April 2014. "Globalizing local resources with linked data." April 2014.
- Rudersdorf, Amy. February 2014. "Diversity is good...except when it isn't."
- Berry Dixon, Kristy, Sandra McIntyre, Amy Rudersdorf. January 2014. "Harvesting and normalization at the DPLA: Lessons from a diverse aggregation."
- Aggregating and Representing Collections in the Digital Public Library of America
- Recommendations for standardized international rights statements
- Requirements for the rightsstatements.org technical infrastructure